Thursday, July 2, 2009

--[effed-up schedule :3]--

OMFG AN UPDATE. DDD:

...yeeeah, i've been too lazy to update recently... *coughlazybasterdcough* *shot*

aaanyways. I went to the guidance department today to pick up my class timetable for school next year.
And it’s pretty screwed up. I definitely have some class conflicts to fix.

But i’ma post my schedule here right now, just cuhs. :D


Semester 1 Semester 2
Period 1 AMK3M1
(Keyboarding)
Mancuso
MHF4U1
(Advanced Functions)
Khayat
Period 2 HRE4M1
(Religion)
Tuzi
[Spare]
Period 3 [blank] AWQ3M1
(Photography)
Lavelle
Period 4 [blank] TGJ4M1
(Comm. Tech)
Lavelle

I’m currently missing art class on this, which I think is period 1, first semester, where my keyboarding class is.
Might be a problem.
But oh well. At least I don’t have English to deal with :D

aaaand. I really SHOULD get started on my summer school homework. >> I just took English cuhs i didn’t wanna take it during the school year, but that doesn’t mean i can slack off [like i’ve been doing recently].

erm. i guess that’s all for now. i’ll update later, when i feel like it :D


Mood: lazy :]
Listening to: Filth in the Beauty - the GazettE

~jay-san. [ns4289 <3]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Go back.