Friday, July 3, 2009

--[bored?]--

okayso, as the title says, i’m bored.
And I guess I’m gonna try and update this thing more often. So here goes for my random post today :3

Uhm. English class today was sorta fail LOL.

Had a quiz and then took notes, blahblah.
Then we had to prepare notes for a debate. I kinda forgot what my topic was though > <

Doesn’t really matter, cuhs in the end, we kinda failed. Real bad. LOL.
The other team wiped the floor with us LMAO.

Aah well. I was never good at debates anyway xDDD;

Then after the debates, we were to work on whatever.
In other words, free time. I can’t believe I actually did something productive though. I mean like.
I actually went through the book we read for class, and made a list of every single character that appears in the book. Every. Single. One. :3

I mean, you never know. I might need it xD
I’m always forgetting the names of the characters anyway Dx

On the way home, I just stopped by Parkway to buy bus tickets, and to buy myself an ice capp :3

and OMG. I had no idea they were together o-o;

but yeah. I guess I’m pretty slow with this stuff anyway.

Hm. That’s it for today, I guess.
Hopefully tomorrow, I’m able to go out somewhere with Nicole.. I don’t really wanna spend another Saturday with famile >>

Hooray for random bs :3
I really need to update more on this thing ._.”
I guess that’s all for now xD


Mood: boredd :3
Listening to: Crucify Sorrow - the GazettE

~jay-san. [ns4289 <3]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Go back.